Amazon internet affiliate marketing is an enormous market. This Mini Site Builder Review is my try at writing the definitive guide to Amazon affiliate niche websites. It's over 12,000 words long (so ensure you bookmark it for reading in parts). It's unquestionably the longest little bit of content upon this issue. I've also uncovered the precise strategies which you can use to build, build, increase and sell these websites.
Amazon is the world's #1 e-retailer of a myriad of products (both physical and digital) plus they run one of the very most popular internet affiliate programs online. Successful Amazon online marketers make big money every month, and this earning is mainly unaggressive once your site is up, operating and ranking. Within this guide, I'll speak about Amazon affiliate niche websites, and various useful approaches for building, scaling and flipping them.
What's an Amazon Affiliate marketer Niche Site?
Basically, this is any site that earns from the Amazon Affiliates Program via affiliate marketing links/banners put throughout their site. The word 'topic site' itself can be fairly wide-ranging, as what you take into account as a distinct segment site varies from individual to individual. In general, Let me think of computer this way: if a site earns almost all of its profits from Amazon's internet affiliate program, then it could be regarded as an Amazon topic site.
For instance, List Building Formula PLR Review isn't a distinct segment site, because Amazon isn't its major income source. Alternatively, sites like BestReviews and TheWireCutter can be viewed as as Amazon niche websites because they largely make their money from Amazon's internet affiliate program. Despite the fact that they both are huge specialist product review sites, they still count on Amazon to earn almost all of their earnings, so their earning model is fairly similar compared to that of small niche site's.
Now, those are two in a million sites, rather than everyone gets the time, money or energy to generate such large sites. So, what most people do is to create smaller niche websites that give attention to a specific type or group of products. For instance, someone may have a niche site about toasters, or ceramic kitchenware, or football accessories, you find the drill.
Naturally, you can create a broader site. Say, you create a niche site about a variety of sports equipment, whether it is water polo, golfing, billiards, or paintball. Can such a niche site work very well for making through Amazon? The answer is, yes, but it'll need you to invest far more time, money, and work in advance than creating a straightforward single-topic site.
When you have a topic at heart, it often takes less than 14 days to create a complete specific niche market site with most of its material. But naturally, that's 1 / 2 of the full total work. The spouse consists of promoting the website, ranking the website on engines like google, optimizing target internet pages for better conversions, nurturing it properly, and scaling it even more once you strat to get some positive dividends. So, in this Chronic Stress Management Review, I'll show you through each major step below:
1. Finding the right Niche for YOUR WEBSITE
I cannot stress how important this task is, because 90% of the days, this is actually the what single-handedly determines whether you'll are unsuccessful in your quest for ranking your market site or not. You will find 3 wide types of niche categories:
- High Competition Niche categories: They are your typical saturated niche categories that everyone and their mommy knows. A good example of this might be the laptop computers topic, as it's filled up with reviews and round-ups from top technology sites on the internet.
Unless you have an enormous budget, you can't and shouldn't contend with them. So, if you have started a distinct segment site in an exceedingly high competition area of interest already, I'd help you to market it and begin afresh.
- Medium Competition Niche categories: They are usually niches you could rank in, nevertheless they will require a good amount of work and up-front investment. They're usually dominated by medium-high level experienced online marketers, who can spend money on high quality site design, content and campaign with no concern.
So, I wouldn't recommend newcomers to rank a niche site in a medium competition niche market particularly if you see a whole lot of strong sites standing on the first web page of Google. A good example of such a distinct segment would be the house appliances topic, especially floor cleaners and the wants.
- Low Competition Niche categories: Everyone enjoys low competition niche categories (some even get trapped in the unlimited pursuit of locating a zero competition topic) because even newcomers can create a niche site in a minimal competition topic and ranking it with relatively less difficulty. But a very important factor people have a tendency to forget is that there surely is a fixed amount of product categories on Amazon no "absolutely no competition" niche are present as such.
You will discover two primary explanations why low competition niche categories remain - First of all, they haven't been learned by the best players yet. Second of all, they learned them but found their earning potential to be too less to get their efforts. You will need to bear in mind that, even though $1K per month might be negligible for the top guns, it's an incredible amount for a rookie.
So, with proper planning and execution, you can get ranking in low competition niche categories and perhaps level the website to other relevant product categories to improve the earnings.
Now that you understand about the 3 standard competitors as it pertains to niche websites, you will need to understand how to discover a suitable specific niche market for you that gets the following properties:
- It's easy enough so that you can ranking your site in.
- It can deliver you a respectable amount of profits when you ranking your site.
- It has enough products and sub-categories that you can make a complete site out of these.